As a kid-friendly hotel in San Diego, the Sheraton San Diego offers a resort Family Adventures Program featuring fun in the sun with free seasonal poolside activities for families. While the family activities are available from May 1st through September 30th, many of our service partners offer experiences year round. San Diego is a world class destination that boasts a year round average temperature of 72 degrees, promoting an outdoor lifestyle for sports and leisure.
Visit our Fun Desk at the Lagoon pool for more information or call or visit the Concierge Desk in the Lobby to book your reservations 619-692-2257 (or ext. 2257 from your room). All of the water activities listed below are located just outside the hotel by the marina.
USPTA Elite Professional Joel Myers leads his expert team in providing the highest quality tennis lessons in San Diego. The complete services of our Sheraton Hotel & Marina facility offer all you need, including:
- Private Instruction -Semi-Private and Group Lessons
- Creative Tennis Packages specially designed for yourself, your family or your colleagues
- Equipment rental
- Court rental and ball sales
- Corporate tennis programs and event planning, including round robin mixers/VIP clinics and various style competitions
During the summer months guests can enjoy exclusive kid-friendly activities created especially for family fun.
- Family fun zones- Every day is a reason to play! Discover all of the Family Fun Zones located at the Marina Tower. Visit the Summer Play! desk at the Lagoon Pool for more information and activities, or call ext.2288
- SD adventures- A hub of activity and located at the Marina Tower Private dock, SD Adventures offers a variety of recreational water activities including Jet Ski, Paddle Board, Kayak and Paddle Boat rentals. Getting wet is optional, but a day full of adventure is guaranteed. For watersport rentals including Wave Runners & Paddle Boards, please call SD Adventures at ext.2257.
- Wheel fun bike rentals - Find your path and explore the trails of San Diego by pedal. Bike rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Located at the Lanai Lawn near Shoreline.
- Dive-in movies- Swim to the best seat in the house every Friday & Saturday night. All movies start at 8pm at the Lagoon Pool located in the Marina Tower.
For more information and activities call the Fitness Center at ext.2288