A distinctive San Diego waterfront hotel location, the Marina Tower of the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Cabrillo Marina or San Diego Bay and City Skyline. The Marina Tower is a destination with authentic San Diego character and ambiance. Boasting two incredible waterfront pools as well as direct access to the hotel’s private dock—offering an array of sailing and water recreational activities.
At the end of the day, sit back and enjoy our San Diego sunsets around our fire pits exclusively at the Marina Tower.
Onsite dining options:
- Harbor’s Edge, our signature restaurant and lounge, caters to your palate with contemporary American cuisine and is complemented by expansive views of the marina.
- Harbor and Vine is where martinis are redefined and Spain’s legendary tapas are prepared using ingredients of Baja, South and Latin American Origin.
- Quinn’s Mooring, an energetic sports bar, features the region’s finest craft beer and specialty cocktails.
- The Marina Market & Café, a modern coffeehouse, serves expertly prepared Starbucks drinks, as well as a selection of salads, sandwiches, breakfast items, and snacks, along with wine and a respectable selection of local, domestic and imported beers.
- Shoreline – a poolside grill located adjacent to our Lagoon Pool and on our Marina. Open seasonally (between Memorial Day and Labor Day).
During your stay, the Link@Sheraton provides courtesy high-speed Wi-Fi in the lobby areas, as well as access to PC workstations.
Sheraton Fitness Center offers an array of health, beauty and fitness options designed to enhance your sense of well-being. The fitness center features next-generation Life Fitness cardio equipment – including elliptical, cross trainers, treadmills and lifecycles – and Hammer Strength weightlifting equipment.
Pamper yourself and enjoy a spa treatment or manicure at Island Breeze Spa located adjacent to the fitness facility.
Your private haven and exclusive to the Marina Tower, experience Sheraton Club. With sweeping views of the bay, marina and San Diego skyline, it offers a relaxing escape with amenities to make your journey extra special. When you upgrade to our Sheraton Club, you will enjoy complimentary breakfast, afternoon hors d’oeuvres, and a variety of beverage options.
Just 14 boat slips and a short picturesque walk away, you can enjoy the restaurants and amenities of the Bay Tower, including the BTL restaurant and patio with fire pits and views of San Diego Bay, the Link@Sheraton Café, Sheraton Fitness Center, the Bay Tower Pool and family sized whirlpool.
The Marina Tower at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina offers you panoramic views of downtown and San Diego Bay. Our 705 guestroom tower is the perfect location for the guest who wants to be in close proximity to the hotel's primary venues and amenities.